Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Twitter

I've been on Twitter for absolutely ages but have never really used it so have spent the last couple of days trying to work it out and try and cut down the people I've been following (my goodness there were loads of them and a lot of them I didn't know who they were!).

So, with my tidying done I think I'm ready to tweet a bit more regularly but I'm unsure what exactly should get tweeted - something else to puzzle out there I think.

Any Twitterers who can offer some insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you @Heatherh1982

2 comments:

  1. Here We Are together26 February 2013 at 08:35

    I just followed you. :) I'm "@HereWeAreTgther" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, now I'll definitely have to make more of an effort :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory