Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Let the working mummy guilt begin!

My daughters are sick and I'm not there to look after them.

They cried out for me this morning and all I could do was walk away from them.

Being a mummy with a full-time job blows.


Since our girls arrived anytime they've been sick it's been me who's looked after them, me who's wiped their noses, given cuddles, me who's taken them to see the Doctor or Health Visitor, I've done everything cause their Daddy has been at work and now I've had to leave them and I'm feeling dreadful about it.

I know their Daddy is looking after them and then when he goes to work this afternoon they'll be looked after by my own Daddy so they're in good hands but that doesn't ease the guilt - they need me and I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory