Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful - 29th November 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


1.
Our little terrors are almost back to their little bouncy, happy, terrorising little selves after a couple of days with a heavy, phlegmy cold - they just weren't in good form but thankfully they're on the mend. It means they aren't going to go see Santa on Saturday as we want to keep them indoors for as long as possible but there's plenty of time for that next week.

2.
This is a bit of a silly one but I was all chuffed when my oil light came on as I was driving to work this week and I rang one of the guys in the garage (I work in a lorry transport company with their own on-site garage) and asked him about it, I wanted to make sure it was my oil light before I rang the husband to bring up some oil for me but instead of just answering my questions he sent someone over for my keys and they took my car into the garage, checked my oil level and topped it up. How lovely was that? Even better was they did it for nothing despite the fact they had their own work to get on with. I work with some lovely people.

3.
In 2 days time the house is being decorated for Christmas (I absolutely refuse to have any Christmas decorations put up anywhere in the house until December, after that anything goes really) and we can't wait especially with the girlies helping more this year with decorating the tree and making various decorations for our house and for other family members. I'm looking forward to explaining to the girls what Christmas means and telling them the story of baby Jesus


5 comments:

  1. Such lovely reasons! Glad your little ones are back to being the little terrors they should be lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reasons. nothing like healthy little terrors to make our day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorations go up Saturday here too :)
    Your work colleagues sound great! Pleased to hear the kids are on the mend too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you! I agree Xmas decs are for December :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rambling Pages3 December 2012 at 12:26

    SO glad your little ones are on the mend, seeing them ill is horrid.I am a real humbug and refuse to out the decs up until mid December! Although we do have the advent calendar and the count down board

    ReplyDelete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory