Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Me time...

Tonight I get to have some 'me time' i.e. time to do whatever I want, no children demanding my attention, no hubbie also demanding my attention, and no-one expected to call round to the house.

Hmm, what to do, what to do......

Of course all the housework shall be duly ignored; doing housework would just be a complete abuse of 'me time'.

Possibly a night curled up on the sofa with my crochet hooks, a few new patterns to read through and an endless supply of tea (or maybe hot chocolate with a sneaky splash of Baileys or two). I'll also have to catch up on I'm A Celebrity and eat at some stage too.

If the neighbours are making a racket I might just have to play the piano for a bit and play all my loud marches just for badness.

Maybe to top it all off when the hubbie gets home from work we'll have a take-away of some sort seeing as it's just the two of us home tonight (girls are spending the night with their Auntie) and a couple of drinks as we won't drink if the girls are home.

That's my Friday night all sorted. Any plans yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory