Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

But Santa told me to.........

......and so it begins.

Already I'm using the excuse that Santa asked me to go through their toys to see what they had before he arrives at Christmas and our girls aren't even 3 yet.

I feel guilty but pleased at the same time that 1 of them, at least, believed me and actually helped me get rid of a few bits and pieces though to be fair she didn't realise that's what she was doing at the time she just thought we were looking for certain things and putting them somewhere different (naughty Mummy)

Not quite sure how I've gotten away with it but so far the girls haven't noticed anything missing and with any luck they won't but I'll keep my head down and blame their Daddy if need be! (definitely naughty Mummy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory