Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

The novelty has worn off....



After almost 3 years of getting up when our girls do and not having to wear proper clothes until after lunchtime each day these early starts are starting to drive me potty. I'm not sure how much more I can take before I either start wolfing down the chocolate or attempt to smother my hubbie the next time he says with a smile on his face it's time to get up whilst he remains in bed all lovely and warm.

Maybe it's the dark mornings?

Maybe it's the road works that's making some drivers act like idiots on the way up the road?

Or maybe it's just that I'm not a morning person and I love my bed too much to have to leave it when it's still dark and raining and miserable to come into work to have to be polite and courteous to some rude people when I answer the phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory